£199.95 – £249.00
I am delighted to introduce our new brand of stirrups Freejump. Designed for optimum shock absorbancy, these stirrups help protect your joints & your horse’s back.
The angle of the bars & tread help put your foot & leg in the correct position against your horses side, as well as increasing your lower leg stability.
1. Open eye / suitable for use with freejump’s single-strap stirrup leathers.
2. 9 treated studs (worn studs can be replaced)
3. Spring steel branch overmoulded with an elastomer
4. Flexible outer branch (can be replaced if damaged)
5. Extra-wide carbon tread
6. Cover (can be replaced if damaged)
7. Grip (worn grips can be replaced)
You can use your usual stirrup leathers with all the Freejump range.
Freejump are legal in ALL disciplines including BSJA & BD. The only exception is Pony Club mounted games.
black/red, blue/navy, choco/black, Black, Black/Silver
These have proved to be a worthwhile buy, with a significant price tag it took me some time to take the plunge. But from receiving them in the post I have been impressed. They are excellent quality and look great. When riding I have noticed better stability and can certainly feel more weight in my heel due the inclined tread. With the studs in the tread my feet are more secure with minimal movement which is great and a comfort that my feet have not moved position.
Really pleased with these stirrups 😀