Freejump Soft Up Pro+ Stirrups TRIAL
Not sure if the stirrups are for you? Why not try them out at home?
buy neomercazole online usa How does it work?
- Buy the stirrups here for the normal price.
- Keep them for up to 10 days and try them out.
- If you like them then just return the trial pair & I will send you your brand new pair out in the post.
- If you decide not to keep them then just send them back after 1o days for a full refund (minus postage cost).
- Return postage must be tracked & insured to the full value of the stirrups.
- You are responsible for the return postage cost & ensuring they are received back.
- Returns must be sent within 10 days of receiving the stirrups.
- The stirrups must be returned in the same condition as you received them.
- If the stirrups are damaged you will incur the cost of either fixing or replacing them.
I am delighted to introduce our new brand of stirrups Freejump. Designed for optimum shock absorbancy, these stirrups help protect your joints & your horse’s back.
The angle of the bars & tread help put your foot & leg in the correct position against your horses side, as well as increasing your lower leg stability.
tenurially SOFT’UP PRO+ features a platform extended by 1.6 cm (27% enlarged) which allows an exceptional foot touch in combination with the shocks’ absorption capabilities of the spring steel.
SOFT’UP PRO, praised amongst the World’s Top Riders is a single branch stirrups which combines performance, comfort, safety and simplicity.
The patented flexible outer branch made of Elastollan® helps to free the foot in case of a fall. The nonskid wide elastomer floor, the ABS shell, the high resistance spring steel monobranch guarantee a better riding experience.
http://rmrestaurant.co.uk/docs/dragonshard-mousehunt-824614 TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Tempered spring steel single-branch with extra high mechanical resistance (1200 MPa). Elastollan®overmoulding
- Open eye for fastening to the single-strap freejump stirrup leather. 45° angled eye for a perfect foot position
- Patented exible outer branch made of Elastollan® (helps free the foot in case of a fall)
- Branch situated at the front of the tread for a natural slope
- Rectilinear bevelled rear leading edge for better lateral stability
- Made in France
Studs: based on the technology used for downhill mountain biking pedals, the steel studs are designed to provide an extremely effective grip without causing wear to the soles.
The stirrup’s eye, positioned further forward in comparison to the tread, means that the centre of gravity is offset – this encourages the rider to keep their heels down.
SINGLE-BRANCH TECHNOLOGY # CLASSIC
Freejump’s many years of experience and R&D of single-branch stirrups have allowed them to identify the maximum stress that a stirrup can withstand – from impact and from fatigue. Our overmoulded, single-branch stirrups made from steel have been developed to respond to these levels of stress. Single-branch technology reduces the strain on each stirrup by two-thirds and relieves pressure on the rider’s joints and the horse’s back.
NOTE: Navy currently on backorder for End March dispatch (reserve yours now).
Find out more about the FreeJump range on my latest blog