This long riding jacket is the lightweight version of the sell-out winter Stella riding jacket. Completely waterproof and designed to ride in.
Stierna is not only a popular brand among Eventers & Dressage riders like Emma Hobday & Victoria Jones, but is also worn but the Swedish & Norwegian Mounted Police! Now that is real proof of how waterproof & long lasting the garments are!
I love the attention the detail in this jacket. For example the sleeves are angled to divert water away from your hands/gloves & my favourite thing: the detatchable saddle flap which goes over the FRONT of the saddle so the water doesn’t run down your legs or onto your saddle at the front!
– 2-layer EquTex™ stretch jacket padded
– Water- and windproof and breathable, fully taped
– Eco-friendly fluorocarbon-free DWR-treatment
Protects you against snow, rain and wind while releases excess heat and moisture from the body and the layers underneath. A water and windproof yet breathable garment with all seams tape-sealed that will keep you comfortable even during the wettest day. It is your shield against the elements and no matter the conditions you and your horse can still perform at your very best.
– 360° visibility for safety with panels with reflective tapes, reflective logo prints and pipings at front and sleeves
– Pre-shaped sleeves designed for mobility
– Asymmetrical sleeve ends with velcro adjustment and inside lycra cuffs for comfort and fit
– High collar with chinguard for comfort
– Detachable hood with one-hand adjustments at front and neck
– Hood is fastened with snap buttons for safety
– 2-way YKK-front zipper
– Detachable front piece that protects the saddle from rain
– Storm plackets at zippers to protect against rain and wind
– Two YKK-zippered hand pockets
– Inner chest pocket with YKK zipper and opening for ear phones
– Two zippered slits at back with panels in reflective fabric
– Inside elastic leg straps
2-layer polyester fabric with waterproof and breathable membrane. Waterproofness 10 000 mm / Breathability 10 000 g/mm2/24h. The shell fabric has an Eco-friendly fluorocarbon-free DWR-treatment.
Produced: In China (BSCI certified factory), transported by train.
Navy in colour. Sizings are standard-generous. If unsure opt for the smaller size
Machine washable at 30 degrees and tumble dry on low heat.
XS (8) S (10) M(12) L (14) XL (16-18)