I am delighted to introduce this natural & highly effective leather care brand, Sterling Essentials. Having searched for a long time to find a natural cleaning range I finally came across this lovely small company.
Based in the US, Teal from Sterling Essentials started making her own tack cleaner after her horse kept coming out in hives everytime she cleaned his tack.
This lovely range is gentle on even the most sensitive skin. It contains food grade materials and theraputic grade essential oils. So not only do the products smell amazing they also work beautifully.
Available in both lavender & eucalytus these smell amazing.
Gently and effectively cleans leather through a special blend of natural, food-grade leather cleansers and protecting therapeutic grade essentials oils.
- Specially formulated to match the pH of leather.
- Helps prevent mold and mildew.
- One step application. No rinsing or wiping needed.
Also available in lavender & eucalyptus
- Nourishes and protects leather through a special blend of food-grade natural oils, beeswax, and therapeutic grade essential oils.
- Provides a natural barrier to help protect against water damage, mold, and mildew.
They are available in large sizes or a mini lavender set to try out. These are also great at little gifts.
click here to see the range.
Once your tack is beautifully clean make sure you keep it dry & clean with one of our tack bags from Finer Equine. Designed with waterproof covers & breathable fabric to help your tack stay mould free & looking great.
Click HERE to see the Finer Equine range.